Tuesday, January 29, 2008

MORE STUFF FOR MY CNY !!!

I received the parcel sent by my niece Suo Mein from Malaysia!!!! She is very thoughtful ; they give me warm feeling !!! The following are what I received :
A purple shirt !
I am thinking of some of the following skirts to go with this lovely shirt.

This is a 2 layers floral long skirt. I may need a nice belt to go with it , right ?This is a purple with golden brown flowers long skirt ( soft material )

This is a purple fine lace skirt with cut slide to one side. A Spring Micky mouse !
2 CNY CD ;;;;; My house is getting noisy....Ah Don got to love this "Tong Tong Chiang" !!!
Thank YOu Very Much Suo Mein !!



1 comment:

TrippyT said...

HEY BYL! Its been good to hear that you and Uncle Don are doing well in America. This is Johnson here and Im doing good in the UK. Hope you guys be in the best of health and happy coming chinese new year! :D