Saturday, February 2, 2008

KONG XI FATT CHAI TO EVERYONE

Hello, for some reasons, some of my CNY message failed to reach you !

So, I take some time to cut and paste here... ( Hey it's not an easy task for me though! remember,I am matured enough to learn this skill! :):):)

CNY is just 5 days away. I am sure everyone back home is super busy! I know my brother's family would be busy in their supermarket! How I wish I would be back at this time.... In those olden days when I was back home for the CNY, I would keep myself busy too .... I helped in packing hampers and hanging up all the CNY cards.!!! Then a day before CNY, my youngest brother Alan would hand Hundred RM of flowers for me to arrange. So, on CNY days you would see all lovely flowers at every corner of the house.

Come evening of New Year Eve, our super Chef Jenny Woo ( my sis-in -law) would cook her special dishes ( which she learns from her brother who is a great chef in some 5 stars hotel in singapore ) so you see, how lucky I was to have this kind of treatment back home !!!

Balik Kampong is always the best thing that I like to do! It is the best time where all family members can sit around to chat and chat.... and we would always talk about our beloved mother.
How we wish she is still around with us to see how her children are today. She should be proud of everyone of us.... We have always followed her advices and behaved well in any situations.













No comments: