Sunday, February 17, 2008

WHERE IS THE UPDATE , AH DON ???

Ah Don & Mom left for Church early this morning. After the service, they will proceed to visit Uncle Al. I did not join them.... just want to let them have the time of one on one... Perhaps, mom may give some thumb-up complement or .... oh No! may be some complaints about me being unable to offer foods she likes on the table .... :(:(:(....

Since, I have the whole day to myself, I started to browse through some of my old collection in e mail folders.... there are some collection of Chat that I had with Ah Don during those old days; some pics taken in my old office Seloga, some activities and events with MCA and Chinese Assembly Hall and even Umno functions etc... They are all sweet memories that would never be played again in my life. Whenever these memories came to my mind, I always tell myself life can never be the same all the time....we have to move on and expect new things and new happenings.

*******************************************************************

Sometimes ago before we got married, Ah Don built a homepage for me.....(I like all the pics there.. because when I sent him my pics, I would pick the best to send to him. Surely, there are some pics that do not look good; Reason : those were taken with Ah Don's camera where I had no control !!! :(:(

http://mybyl.itgo.com/


He posted a message back in Feb 2004, which says ->" Come Back Often - I Will Be Continually Adding To This Collection"

Sound very welcoming , right ??? How come I did not see any update since then ??

Would someone offer the reason, please ?? Ha ha ha ha..........

Oh! that remind me of an email that I received not long ago ....

It goes like this ->

Before marriage....
He: Yes. At last, it was so hard to wait.
She: Do you want me to leave?
He: No! Don't even think about it.
She: Do you love me?
He: Of course! Over and over!
She: Have you ever cheated on me?
He: No! Why are you even asking?
She: Will you kiss me?
He: Every chance I get.
She: Will you hit me?
He: Are you crazy! I'm not that kind of person!
She: Can I trust you?
He: Yes.
She: Darling!

After marriage.... Simply read from bottom to top

1 comment:

Su-Yee said...

hahaa....before and after marry...thats good!