Saturday, January 26, 2008

Garage Sale Heaven

Halleluiah !!!

As you know, BYL loves garage sales. For the past couple of years, it has been a struggle taking her to all of the sales. I have been using detailed street maps and my knowledge of the areas to try and figure out efficient routes to the sales. Often times we would backtrack and go way out of our way to get to the sales. This could be frustrating and wasted a lot of time. :( :(

Welllll, I found a program that computes the best route !!! You just enter the addresses; tell it to optimize the route and VIOLA!!! Out comes detailed directions and a map of the best route.

This morning we went to seven sales in the time it usually takes us to get to three or four sales. In addition, I always knew exactly were I was and where I was going. It made things so much easier. :) :)

Many times I curse these stupid machines, but today I love them. This program will make our Saturday morning adventures much more pleasurable and we should be able to go to many more sales.

No comments: