Wednesday, January 2, 2008

BYL - Just For TODAY

I came across this from Annie's Mail Box on 010108.



Shall keep this to remind Myself.......to be a better person at least from today !!!





Just for today, I will live through the next 12 hours and not tackle my whole life's problems at once.



Just for today,I will improve my mind. I will learn something useful. I will read something that requires effort, thought and concentration.



Just for today,I will be agreeable, I will look my best, speak in a well-modulated voice, be courteous and considerate.



Just for today, I will not find fault with friend, relative or colleague. I will not try to change or improve anyone but myself.



Just for today, I will have a program. I might not follow it exactly, but I will have it. I will save myself from two enemies -- hurry and indecision.



Just for today, I will exercise my character in three ways. I will do a good turn and keep it a secret. If anyone finds out, it won't count.



Just for today, I will do two things I don't want to do, just for exercise.



Just for today, I will be unafraid. Especially will I be unafraid to enjoy what is beautiful and believe that as I give to the world, the world will give to me.

No comments: