Sunday, September 14, 2008

WHAT A DAY ?

Can't imagine this could happen !!

When I woke up this morning, everything looked fine to me until when I about to go to the patio then only I realized that the back door was close but not locked !!! When I looked out, the door to the garage remained open too! It was left open since yesterday afternoon when I worked on something in the garage!
Thank god. Nothing happened!

Next, as usual, I like to place my shoes under the hot sun on Sunday. When there was a sudden downpour in the afternoon, all my shoes got wet!!
This is certainly not a good day when Ah Don is not around ! :(:(:( Because, he is the last one to close the door and will help me put away the shoes if he sees the rain coming !

Nevertheless, I did have a good evening to watch the whole show of "Coco Chanel". I was unable to find the Lifetime channel for this movie last night. By the time I found it, it was almost towards the end of the movie. Luckily, there was a replay at 7 pm this evening . I liked this show. I enjoyed her character and admire her creativeness, innovation and persevere attitude.


No comments: