Sunday, September 7, 2008

FINALLY WE HAVE THE PETS!!!

This afternoon, after our lunch at one of the Chinese & Japanese restaurants, we thought of getting some household items from the nearby store. It ended up we went into Petsland to look at pets on sale. I have always wanted to keep some birds eversince we are not allowed to have cat. For this reason, we bought a nice cage sometime ago just waiting for the right bird to house in !


There were several lovely puppies selling at 50% off the normal price just for today; but they are not for me even though I love to have them. I love all animals. There were some lovely and talkative parrots that could be touch and hold. Their prices were ranging from $1,299.00 to $2,499.00.!!!!


On the other side of these expensive birds, there were these cute little "parakeets" in green, yellow , blue and grey colors. Some 30 Nos of them were playing and hopping about. I was very attracted by them. I stood and looked at them for a long time . Then, I noticed 2 grey and blue birds were very loving to each other. I wanted to have them !!! So, we bought the couple home !!
I named then " Putera" and Puteri" . In Malay, it means, "Prince" and "Princess"


I took their first Picture.......... I hope we can train them to talk in future ..... meanwhile, I have to learn how to take care of them. From what I read from the Internet, it said we must treat them like a 3 years old toddler !!! I bet, for sure they are ! They are my babies !!







1 comment: