Saturday, September 13, 2008

PRAYER

I was watching a lifetime movie up to 12 Midnight last night. Thought I could wake up late this morning. But, an unknown call woke me up at 8 o'clock!

Ah Don left for Misshawaka, Indiana yesterday morning to visit his eldest sister. She has been discharged from the hospital to rest at the nunnery home; It is sad to hear that her condition is not encouraging.

On the other hand, my eldest sister has to go for her second operation yesterday due to some complication after the first operation. My daughter called me this morning to update.her condition. It's a relief to hear that her operation went fine.

This is why any calls that ring anytime is overwhelming to me.
As I am unable to visit either one of them, all I can do is to keep chanting to my Gohonzon and send them abundant daimuku to get well as soon as possible.
NAM-MYOHO-RENGE-KYO
"A STRONG PRAYER TO THE GOHONZON IS CERTAIN TO BE REALIZED!"
THERE ARE THREE CONDITIONS,HOWEVER:
NAM-MYOHO-RENGE-KYO,
NAM-MYOHO-RENGE-KYO AND MORE NAM-MYOHO-RENGE-KYO
****************************************************

No comments: