Tuesday, September 9, 2008

MY LIFE MY PHOTOS

I like to collect my photos. They are good to trace back my look in the past . From them I see how I matured "progressively" over years. They also enable me to visualize my look in another 5 years or 10 years . I don;t want to assume my look over the age of 75 because I really don't want to to live that long !


It is funny but true. I always have this idea - if the time is up for me, I like to die peacefully and beautifully. That's why I like to leave more pictures for my love one to have memory of me when I am gone.

Hey, please do not think that I want to end my life with the above thinking. It is merely something in my mind if I have the choice to choose how & when to die beautifully !!!!.

But why did I have the thinking ?

Well. let me tell you honestly,! I am very scare to suffer from pain due to sickness more so if I am unable to look after myself and need to be served!
I always admire those people who have the strong will and spirit to fight against their sickness or overcome their disability to become strong again.

Since I don;t have this kind of fighting spirit , the only choice for me to prevent the suffering. Hence, I choose to keep my health manageable by doing exercise and going for natural healing and remedy.

My goodness! Why did I bring up this topic???? I thought, I just want to keep some Pics in my blog ....


Anyway, this is just a "Play Play " only ! haha ha ha....















No comments: