Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Birthday

BYL has left out a few things about my B. D. that I thought I might mention.

The gifts I got were the phone, an 8gb Memory Stick for the phone, a couple of shirts, two pair of shorts and hair conditioner!!! These are all things I bought for myself a few days before my B. D. !!!

This is how BYL buys me gifts. Anything I buy prior to a special day she takes, hands it to me and says Happy ______. This is GREAT!! It means I get exactly what I want. I tease her about this but it does not bother me. I tease her that I have to buy my own gifts but then she reminds me of the golden rule: What is mine (Ah Don's) is hers and what is hers is hers!!! So, by this rule, whatever gifts I get she is buying and whatever gifts I buy for her she is buying !!! HA HA HA HA HA!!! Only a woman can take what seems obvious and turn it around to their advantage !!! HA HA!!!

On my B. D., I took BYL to the SGI Women's Meeting, then took her shopping for 3 hours, then had a nice late lunch early dinner, then took her home so she could rest, then I went grocery shopping and also bought my B. D. cake. Hmmm ... seems like these were mainly things for BYL !! ?? !! ?? Ha Ha Ha!

I kid about the things above but they do not bother me. There is a simple reason. Every day BYL gives me her kindness, caring and love !!! These are more precious than any other gift she could give me. I love BYL with my whole heart and am the luckiest man alive to have her love.

Thank you Beautiful Young Lady

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oooooh!! dat's so sweet! Lucky Aunty!!

Anonymous said...

Thank You Siaw Jey Jey! You know lah, Mat Salleh sangat Manis punya.

So far, I am happy with him. It's good to be "gila, gila" sometime.

Hope your mom is getting better by now. My prayer still go for her.