Monday, September 22, 2008

AH DON'S BIRTHDAY

It was Ah Don's Birthday yesterday. He is 59Y +1 D today !

In this life, he will never have any chance to catch up with my age ! I am ahead of him in this race ! :):):)

It' really hard to think about what to buy for him for the birthday. So, whatever he bought for his personal use before his birthday, I claimed that as his Present from me. For this year, he has a new red Sony Ericsson W580i! cell phone..........And guess who paid for it ???? Ha ha ha....





In the morning, He sent me for the SGI Women meeting. He used to sit around for the meeting , So . I thought I could get the members to sing the Birthday Song for him but he left the meeting earlier as he could hardly hear the talk while the kids around were noisy.

After the meeting, we went for our lunch at Longhorn Steakhouse. We ordered the Lobster & Shrimp Dip and Baby Back Ribs. For the joy of it, I ordered Cider Margarita. The foods were nice and the margarita was good. But, as soon as we walked out the restaurant, I became very tipsy. I thought it was nothing unusual but Ah Don insisted that I should take a rest and sent me home right away. Truly, I was flat right away on the couch!! And he went shopping for our weekly groceries alone. Poor Birthday Boy.

In the evening, there was a small cheese cake to mark his birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH DON





No comments: