Thursday, May 8, 2008

SHE IS OUR BOSS


Today is my Boss's Birthday. There are only 3 of us in the company.Ah Don, myself and the Boss


Below are photos taken today on her Birthday. She is kind , understanding and compassionate person. We work together like a family.



Ah Don joined this company in year 2003. I worked as a part timer last year since I was taking Mangement courses in the colleage. The company was in New Jersey till Nov 2007. We moved here together with the company; others did not join us.


It's a small system intergration company involves in pharmaceutical resaerch. The Company specializes in design, strategic development, and implementation of Web-based and IVR ( Interactive voice Response) System using a mutli-tiered architecture. Ah Don is in charge of program development for the system. He makes sure all operating procedures are followed for alll clinical study. I am in the process of picking up some skills in testing and validation of system before the system could be in production. ( In the office, I let him be my boss; other time, I am the boss who is always right ! :)):)) !!!


The job and the work enviroment are totally diferent from my previous employment. Sometimes, I do miss and think about my previous company and old colleagues back in Malaysia.


The office is very close to our place. I wake up early in the morning, prepare our lunch.I packed them in our lunch warmer and eat in the office. Save time and money!!


We are doing our best and hope that the company will progress and do well

No comments: