Friday, May 9, 2008

MOTHERLY FEELING

I have been away from my daughter Su-Yee for 3 years now. She celebrated the Mother day with me in May 2005 before I left for US.



I missed all our time together even though sometimes she could be quite " naughty" to me.



I love my daughter more than myself and anything else. I took care of her as a single mom since she was only 2. She was the cutest girl in my eyes before schooling age. She was an unusual kid. She did not learn to crawl or talk too much, but as soon as she reached 13 months, she was able to do whatever she had not been doing. she stood up and walked; she could read and identify all pictures of animals and the sounds each made! Oh ! She was just so adorable. she was my pride.... but don't get me wrong. She is still my cute darling because of her small structure.



She is a personal trainer by profession. This is her interest and thing she likes to do. She did Marketing in the colleague but does not like to get involved with marketing... Young people are funny , right! :):):)



I was very worried for leaving her alone in Malaysia. Luckily, we are able to connect and chat through Internet almost everyday. Now that we each have our own blogs, it is even easier for us to know what's happening. Her blog is http://su-yee.blogspot.com



I am happy that she has someone close to her. I called him "My daughter's protector". She is not going to settle down as yet. Well, both myself and Ah Don are anxious to see he ties the knot sooner; but if she is not ready, it will be wise not to jump into it. I got married at the age at 30 going to 31. So , I can wait ....... Ha Ha.........



I keep this blog today because, we are going to Indiana for 3 days. I may not access to Internet to express my Motherly Feeling ....



My daughter told me that she is keeping all the Mother Day Gifts for the past years for me. She always has the heart for me..... Love you Bei


No comments: