Sunday, May 25, 2008

IT'S HOT ! HOT! HOT!

The weather is so hot ... so hot .. that we have to run the air-conditioning the whole day even when we are out of the house.
Yesterday, we went out as usual for the Saturday Garage Sale. Due to the hot weather, there wasn't much activities out there. The vendors were complaining " Hot Hot Hot " too! so I only managed to get few items to be listed in half.com. On the other hand, we have to watch out a bit on the gas consumption. It's getting crazy! The price has reached $4.00 per gallon. So this is just the beginning of our suffer ring of "heat" and 'humanity"here.
I don't understand why people are going to the swimming pool under the hot sun rather than to stay indoors? Personally, I do not like to be under the hot sun, it hurts and darken my skin. People here used to ask me, "Aren't you from a country which is hot throughout the year? How do you deal with the heat then ? " Oh, sure I was ! It's always like 24C and 32C all the time. It gets hotter during May to August. We prefer to get away from the burning sun. May be this is the reason why I noticed Asians have better skin at old age.
Whenever, I saw people with scaly skin and freckles all over the body, I know that is the result of extensive sunburn over long period. I don't want that! I just love to have fair skin! Once a while , I may have to suffer a bit from the outings ...... that's exactly what is going to happen today....
We are going to Orlando at 90F .We will be going places under the burning sun, and ends with entertainment as "medieval Times for the dinner and tournament Show.

No comments: