Saturday, January 30, 2010

WE ARE IN ORLANDO AGAIN!

We left from home to Orlando on Thursday evening. In the car, we have Mom who is visiting us from Indiana and our Buddy! ! Why Buddy ??? hmmmm because he has been acting very aggressive and liked to climb on top of the cage to distrub the birds. If we left him unattended, it is unfair to our birds.

This was the first time that Buddy travel with us. He was good on 2 hours journey; though he made some noise in the cage ; it wasn't a nuisance.

Soon after we reached the Vocation House in Kissimmee, that has 4 bedrooms, Jason, Marc, Brooke and Roberta also arrived from New Jersey by flight..... so this is like a small reunion for us.

Buddy took sometime to browse and smell every inche of the house; he even went upstairs to see what are there ! After feeling safe and comfortable with this new place, he started to play with Marc & Brooke.

Grandpa Ah Don bought 4 days tickets to Disney World for Marc and Brooke. This is one of the X'mas Gifts to them.

We did not see Marc & Brooke for only 7 months since last Family Reunion in 4th July 2009. They are so tall now !!!!! Brooke has her front teeth !!! And she is wearing the sneakers of my Size !!! So now you know what I meant !!!

They went to Magic Kingdom yesterday. Mom and me stayed at home. Since I am still in recovering stage and still having some chest congestion and dizziness in the morning, I might have to take extra precaution to excerpt my body and rest more. Certainly, I missed and enjoyed those rides but not this time.

This morning , they left for Epcot. It's good to visit Disney during this period as the parks are less crowded and the lines to each ride and game are shorted. waiting on a long line has been a pain during summer time under the hot sun. The weather during this time is most ideal for visiting Disney World. There might be some good offer too.

Oh .... Buddy is such a good company here....... Soon, we are planing to adopt a Schnoodle. I hope the lady I dealt with would keep her dog "Teddy" for our adoption . If the adoption go through, we will have Buddy and Teddy ...... their names seem to get along fine !!

Think about my disappointment for being rejected to keep pet in our last place in Village Walk on my 62 Birthday, I am really thrilled to be able to see our pets running or flying in our home.

No comments: