Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I AM SICK TODAY !!!

Yes!! I am sick and resting at home today.

I was not feeling comfortable for last few days. This is the first time that I have to take a sick leave to stay at home. I tell myself , this is the time that I should forget about the work and let my body have its time to do some internal adjustment or balnacing work to my body; I know, I have been defeated by virus or any other abnormal factors.

There are few reasons that my body shows sign for a good rest !


>I have been too stressful over a last couple of weeks. Have bad habit and persistantly overworked my matured bodyin the past. I have turned to a night bird which is definately is bad for my body.

>There has been a big change of weather from super hot to super cold; and there is high tendency that I could have had a chill and unnoticed!

>I have the new glasses that may cause some impact or effect on my headache.

>My daughter sent me a Garuda Dzi bracelet which is showing signs of my future sickness. My body is aching since I put it on ! Dzi is telling me that I should look after my health more seriously by now! Dzi has been known for its power to tell the wearer of what future sickness.

>Lastly...... it might be a mild warning that medical attention is needed. Since living here for close to 5 years ( by coming May) I have not seen any physicians for treatment except for a body check-up early last year.

I am definitely a tough person who likes to fight against sickness with natural healing process and home remedies.

I feel very much different to be at home on working day! I can't make myself rest completely; that's why I am sitting right in front of my pc........But I like to have this extra hours to play with my birds and cat. They are my good company.

"Forever" likes to kiss me.. she thinks I have something in my mouth to share. oh! and that naughty "Buddy" have been jumping up and down the bed this morning wanting to wake me up !!!!.





No comments: