Monday, January 19, 2009

HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN IN MALAYSIA?

OMG!!!! Times really fly so fast that I have lost count on how many days have I been here in Kuala Lumpur.

I am very satisfied that I have completed most important stuff that I need to do while I am here !

Su-Yee has been extremely helpful to transport me from one place to another to get things done. Thank you very much ,Bei !!!!( In case , you don't know who is Bei, here is the stroy... When Su Yee was a young baby, everyone called her "Baby";when she was a bit older, she did not like ppl to call her "baby" anymore, so I suggested to use "Bei" instead of "Baby" )

Tomorrow, I will have my Health Screening at Tung Shin Hospital. I still prefer to come back here to have my medical check

The last thing to do is to have my Health Screening done at Tung Shin Hospital tomorrow. After which, I will start visiting friends and do a bit of shopping for Chinese New Year.

*************************************************************************

Last Sunday, My niece Yee Mei organised a welcoming home + gathering at her house in Tropicana Indah. Beside all the tasty local foods like India Rojak, Kachang Satay, Sambal Sotong, we have special dish - mixed veggies from Yee Mei ( Her husband Bryan said, she didn't know that she was such a good cook in 30 years ! ha ha ha... see what a honor I have !! ), Sue Mein prepared " Ginger Wine Chicken" Supper !!! and my eldest Sister prepared " Hum Choi Kow yok"...... also the famous " Roasted Duck" ; they were all so good to me!!!

After the dinner, we have durians too !!
!!! It was really a good and unforgettable meal that I ever have !!
Thank you Yee Mei , Suo Mein and my "Tai Ka Jei"


Then..... here come the surprise....... my niece Suo Mein placed a box on the table..... it was a Coach Bag designed Cake that she made for my belated Birthday celebration!!! How great and thoughtful they are !!! I love them all !!!!

1 comment:

szethien said...

sorry about that....
hehe...
i never say like that to beku..
dun worry..
never and ever...
lolx