Friday, January 9, 2009

I AM GOING BACK !!!

I am flying back to Malaysia this coming MONDAY!!!

Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah !! That's right!
( I 'll be in the plane for 22 solid hours )
I am so excited !!!
I can see my daughter and my cat Puteri, I need to give her a long missing hug, I can see all my brothers, sisters, nieces & nephews, relatives, friends, old colleagues etc ..........

I want to have all my favourite foods that I missed!

" Laksa", "Nasi Lemak" " Roti Canai" "Rojak" , "Air Kacang" , "Fried Kow Tew","Bah Ku Teh".................
( Got to eat first and forget about what they would cause to my healthy body)
Poor Ah Don will be alone to eat fast foods again!!

However, there are at least 2 things he is going to be happy not having me around....

(1) He can drink more beer and Jack Daniel

(2) He will not hear my "High Pitch"voices
( I guess, 1 month is enough for his hearing system for next attack!)
For this round, we are both in a "WIN" "WIN" situation.

By the way , do you think he ever " WINs" sometime before???

Nah Nah Nah, NO CHANCE !!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

So Ah Don, you have to behave and be a good guy, which you always claimed, when I am not around !
Whatever !! I still love you. always.........

No comments: