Thursday, January 15, 2009

This is the the 4th day I am away from Ah Don.

Ah Don is complaining about the extra work he has do in the morning..... has to make his own coffee, feed our 2 birds ...."puteri" & "putera", water my plants. He says," there is so much thing to do, he has to wake up early just to complete all these "assignments"before heading to work. hmmmm , obviopusly, he has forgottenn that I have to prepare lunch to bring to work too ( which he is not doing for himself)

Worse of all is that he has to help me to search the whole house for the purse with all the new US$ that I wanted to bring to Malaysia and give away as "Ang Pau". I thought I had put them either in my handbag or in one of the carry-on luggage; but I could not find it anywhere when I browse through all my belonging.!!! This really upset me very much. I wanted him to keep searching, I refused to assume that my purse was stolen while I was sleeping in the plane.......... The fact was " Icould not see my purse!!! Where has it gone ???

I tried very hard to figure out where and how could the money be LOST or STOLEN. It was kept with triple security : in a small purse then in my Coach Bag and then zipped in my NIKE handy travel bag. Besides this, I only left my seat for the wash room when I noticed the passenger sat next to me was at her sound sleep.
I was thinking & thinking about the $$$$$$ and couldn't sleep for the whole yesterday night.


I reached KLIA international airport on 10.25 PM. on 13th. I was able to catch up the connecting flight at each transit. From Tampa to Dallas ( running from Terminal A to D " ) and not knowing which gate should I go and I was not having the boarding pass till I reach the information counter. On any other occasions , when the time is running again me, I will freak out! But thank god, I was so steady for the whole trip travelling alone; I have fear to carry luggage on escalator. but I made it through without help. Surprising !!!


Oh, let's come back to the Coach bag!!! Yeah... Ah Don bought m,e 2 Coach handbags one day before wI left !One for my birthday (that I have to spent all alone in the plane) and another one for my Valentine's day when I return to Florida! hmmm this is the first time I have such expensive branded handbags!! Terima Kasih Banyak, En Ah Don, you always have thought of me! You also know that I do not ask or go for EXPENSIVE items. I like Money and I like Saving from very young !
Today, I have accomplished a lot of things done together with my daughter Su-Yee, She was driving me to all places that I need to go; to Immigration department to renew my passport, to finalize some banking activities etc.... I am thankful that she has to skip conducting 2 classes of group exercise just for me!
I was so excited to see her at the air port with Alex.

After finishing all my things, I checked my 2 luggage again.........and you know what ????

I found another traveling pouch in one of my luggage!!.It has all my lost currencies !!! I forgot that I have kept these new notes separately from the purse !
Now , I feel so bad that I have make Ah Don run up and down to search everywhere at home for the $$$$$$$.

After this incident, (in fact this is not unusual), I must admit that I have to remember thing with note rather than my memory...... my brain could have been too matured to remember something ! ha ha hahahah..
Hey Ah Don ? How are you ?? Alex treated me with Curry fish head for dinner , After which , I have Rojak from my favorite hawker at the night market !! And, I have the nice Air kacang late afternoon too with SuYee at Paparich.. As I still have some more things to do due to time constraint; hence, I will see my friends after this week.

No comments: