Thursday, February 12, 2009

I AM GOING BACK TO FLORIDA

I am going back to USA this late evening......


Will miss everyone here .....

Hope my daughter an Alex will take care of each other and be happy ...........

Hope my 1st Sister will be in good health......

Hope all my family members will excel in whatever they wanted to do! Remember ... Alan & David..... Two of you & the wives have made Gan Family proud of your hard work and success....

Like to thank all my good friends- Judy & husband, Tanny & the significant half, Yoot Min, Viviian, June, koo, Carol, Helen, Betty.....; all MCA members ( Sri Sentos) for the invitation to the CNY dinner; all ex-seloga old staff who attended the meaningful gathering; old classmates ( 6 guys) from CHHS, Seremban.and many many other friends.......

I wish to express sincere thanks to all those who contacted me over the phone . I am so sorry for unable to spare my time to meet each of you.....Time is too short for me!:(:(

Sincerely hope that everyone is fine and in good health in 2009

Pleas keep me in touch for those who have my e-mail address....


Bye bye... all the best.... hope to be able to see you all again soon

No comments: