Saturday, February 14, 2009

I AM BACK AT SARASOTA, FLORIDA ON VALENTINE'S DAY

Finally, I am back here after long hour of flights

  • From Malyasia to Seoul,Korea ............6 hrs 25 min
  • From Seoul to Dallas, Texas................12 hrs 15 min
  • From Dallas to Tampa, Florida............ 1 hr 50 min

Toal hours in the air >>>>>>>>>>>>20 Hrs 30 min

  • Transit time at Seoul ........................... 2 hrs 40 min
  • Transit time at Dollas............................3 hrs 40 min

Total hours for the trip =====26 hours & 50 minutes !!!

I am glad that Su Yee & Alex sent me off at KLIA airport. I am feeling bad and sad to leave Su-Yee alone again; but it's rewarding to see that she has grown and transformed to a little woman who manages herself better than I thought !! I hope she will be happy and be more open to share with me her problem and inner feeling. I hope take care of her health and relationship.

The flights were smooth except for the last stop. I could not catch the plane on time since I have to clear the custom at point of entry. Then, my 2 luggage were amongst the last batch to come out from the baggage conveyor. Beside these, I have the problem to bring the "Jack Danial" to the plane as liquid is not allowed. I bought it from the duty free shop in Seoul airport and I was allowed to do so on board from Seoul to Dallas!! So I have to spend some time to re-pack the bottle into a box to check in ... by the time I completed all this hassle, I was late for the 9:05 am flight. I am thankful to one lady at the check-in counter who was so helpful to solve the problem. She provided me a box to pack the bottle and re-sheduled the next flight for me at 10:40 am. To prevent breakage, I moved some of my clothing from the carry-on luggage as packing material !!!!.



So, this was definitely an exciting trip for me . My last trip back to Malaysia in 2006 was a simple and easy direct flight from Newark to KLIA with MAS.

My return to Malaysia was really a meaningful and fruitful trip.


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Today is also the Valentine's day (That's why Ah Don arranged my flight back on such date!! ) nothing could be more exciting than to see him waiting for me at the airport with roses!!

That's not all !!There was another surprise for me on reaching home ....on the table............. It's a lovely"open heart" diamond necklace by Janes Seymour. http://www.kay.com/ and a Valentine's card with his own writing..........

"Thank You for Being my Wife , I love you!" So sweet of him !

Thank You Ah Don for being so thoughtful....... and keeping the house "spotless" on my return. Good Job!



No comments: