Sunday, February 15, 2009

BYL's Return - Day 2

My BYL didn't even give me a Valentines Day card. Sad



But she was here in my arms!! Valentine kiss



Today she slept until noon!!! Finally she seems awake and now is ready to go do her favorite thing ... EAT !!! Too Funny



At least one person thought about me on Valentines Day ... Su-Yee Roll



Here is the cool shirt she got for me.





Thank you very much.

However, I found out that this is a (Xmas, Gong Xi Fa Cai, Valentines Day, Birthday, etc.) times N years gift!!! But it is REALLY nice so I am VERY happy.

Well have to go feed BYL before she shrinks into nothing. OH OH OH!!! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy that my BYL is here. WOW! WOW! WOW! Cannot express in words how overjoyed and filled with love I am.

To BYL -> Valentine heart lock Valentine heart plant Valentine heart stone Valentine hand heart Valentine artist Valentine rain hearts








1 comment:

Su-Yee said...

omg! the shirt fits just nice! perfect!