Sunday, February 22, 2009

RECAPTURE OF MY HAPPY MOMENT IN MALAYSIA

It's already 10 days since I returned to Florida; I am still having the difficulty to adjust my biological clock back for USA. Most of the days, I am either too sleepy or too awake!! Like this morning , I woke up at 4 am and could not resume my sleep after that! Then during the day... I am like a dead man walking; no energy for anything!!


I felt hungry easily almost any hours of the day. In the past , I took one cup of yogurt and a banana for breakfast. The intake could last me till 1 pm. Now, I have to look for food in between!:(:(:(

I am now used to heavy breakfast..... What to do ???? How to get rid of that extra 1.5 kg if I am craving for food like this ???

Anyway.. I did have the wonderful time in Malaysia....... below are some of the pictures that I would like to share and keep ............

My Birthday Cake from Fong Family; made & designed by my niece Fong Suo Mein, Thanks.


It's a Couch bag - look at the logo !!!
On my departure from KLIA on 13th Feb 2009. It's a Valentine's Day with my daughter

Dinner at Subang F4 Seafood Restaurant before leaving. Pic taken with Alex


Dinner with Tanny & Jim ( not in the Pic)

GGood & fun time with my ex- Seloga colleagues at Mid-valley


This was our " Yam Sing Time' to prosperous ox year


Mr Chan , my boss for 25 years, his wife, Jeffrey & Chia



Dinner with my ex-MCA, Sri Sentosa Women Committee members & The Chairman Sdri Lai


My best friend from Penang came visiting, Mr Leow & family


Pic taken at my "God Son" David's house at Klang. Wife on the left & 2 kids

Me & My "God Son" David

Dinner with my old classmates from Seremban Chong Hua High School
Hve not seem one off them since 1967!!

Lunch with my best friend -Judy and her husband & Yoot Min

Dinner with my daughter's father - Liew

Lunch & Lou Sang at My best friend June 's (on the right) restaurant in Bangsar
Wood Microbiotics - serves Organic & healthy foods

Visiting Tean Hou Temple

My brother Kim ( left), eldest Sisiter & Alan
My eldest sister is at recovery stage after go through 2 operations in Oct 08

A pic after the Lion Dance performance for Kim's restaurant in Rengit

Pic taken at temple recently built on his plantation

Our happy reunion diner in Rengit.. Can;t remember why everyone was going to Kids' table !!

Before Reunion Dinner of Lee's family ( My niece Yee Mei)

It's Lou Sang for everybody !!!

My eldest sister & husband Mr Fong


No comments: