Sunday, August 31, 2008

MIXED THOUGHTS


I love Sunday. It's a day that I do not have to get up early in the morning. I do not have to rush downstairs to prepare the lunch for work. I have the time to do a bit of stretching on the bed or turn some pages of magazine that I did not finish last night.

Then I can take my own sweet time to do facial treatment, pamper my body with relaxation shower, conditioning my hair....The feeling after all these is so good and pleasant.
Further more.... no cooking on Sunday!
******************************************************

I am happy to hear that my eldest sister is out from the ICU to normal ward; and is doing well after her operation. I have been very worried for her a couple of days ago. I felt very bad for being unable to fly back to visit her in the Hospital. All I can do is to get update from my nieces and my daughter online as well as to chant for her speedy recovery. I hope she will soon be home and be healthy again.
My eldest sister and Mr Fong, my brother -in-law are blessed with 4 smart and successful adult children. They have 11 grandchildren. Whenever she complained about herself being the worse among us -3 sisters, I always rectified her statement because she overlooks this greatest
achievement that she accomplished in life.
***************************************************

This afternoon, we went to Hyatt at Sarasota Bay for the concert featuring Papa Doo Run Run - Beach Boys tribute band. The concert was supposed to be held at the Hyatt at Siseta Key Beach; Unfortunately, it has to be changed to indoor activity due to expected bad weather and storm in the area.
It was a fun concert with songs of all the oldies in 50' 60' 70' and 80'. We brought out chair, snack and drinks like we were at the beach. We also joined the crowd to dance as crazy as they are.
Sometime, Sunday could be exciting !!

Not a good idea to have the party at the beach with this strong wind this morning!

Papa Doo Run Run

It's me !

Tomorrow is the Labor Day..... another good day to rest too !

No comments: