Sunday, August 3, 2008

OUR PATIO

This is the Pic of our Patio. It's not cosy but simple for our purpose; Ah Don likes to sit here to do 3 things
(1 ) To Smoke
(2) To Drink
(3) To WAIT for me ( when he is ready to go and I'm NOT!)
Oooph.... there is one more thing >> He uses to talk on his cell phone here too.
( Avoiding me from listening to his conversation, I guess ! :):):)


To me, this is also the place where Ah Don is

" Killing himself slowly"

Don't believe me? Let's take a look at the following pic !!!





Honestly, I am not going to stop him from killing himself in this way. Reason ? Well, long long time ago,one fortune teller predicted that I would live up to my age of 67 !! The number is not too far away! And, I am fully prepared for that to happen ! The only thing that I dread of is to be summoned death by Terminal Illness. ( Can't bear to suffer with the pain and the look!)

See, since, I will be gone earlier than him there is no reason for me to concern too much about his issue! Right ! He won't live long too after I'm gone! Why ? Reason again ??? Well, let ask him whether he knows where I kept most of the food stuff rather than those visible in the fridge ??? He has no knowledge of them all; he has been"spoon-feed" since May 2005 !!! Ha ha...

Honestly, I like this patio very much. This is the place where I do my morning exercise. A bit of Yoga, a bit of Tai Chi 108 style , skipping, and some combination of other QuiGong that I learned before
. It's also the place where I keep some plants



My philosophy is to keep healthy through regular exercise and home remedies for any minor health issues. I am glad that I am able to run and jump at this age. In this connection, I hope to be able to walk up and down the stairs without shortness of breath till my last day in this world ! Bless Me American and Malaysians ! ha ha ha hahahaha!

No comments: