Wednesday, August 13, 2008

How I love Internet !


Thanks to the Internet.

Through Internet, I got to know Ah Don online, across the oceans and thousands mile away from Malaysia.

<><><><>

Through Internet, I am able to communicate easily with my daughter Su-yee through email and google chat online even though I am now residing in Florida, USA. I can also read her blog at www.su-yee@blogspot.com for additional update and she can view our Blog too.
<><><><>
This morning, while we were chatting as usual , Su-Yee asked me to check her blogs. She had just downloaded some photos on her blog. I thought it could be some pictures about her fitness activity.(by the way, she is in charge of Group Exercise and a personal trainer in True Fitness),so I told her I would take a look during my lunch time as I was busy with some work at that time.
<><><><>
After a quick lunch - ( Quick ? because it was from my lunch bag - I cooked our lunch in the morning ---- to save money( need more money ), to save gas ( very expensive ), to save time ( no need to wait to be served ) and most importantly to avoid paying "Tips"..... I am not in favour of tipping ) I went to her blog. The moment I browsed her update , a baby photo came out .....Oh it was her when she was about 4 months old then it followed with some other outdoor photos.when she was much older. She looked so sweet and cute !! She was so adorable and chubby.
<><><><>
I remembered whenever I carried her in my arms at the shopping mall, people liked to touch her, talk to her and tell me she was a cute little pretty baby. Yes. She is ! She still have that baby face . She is always my pride.
<><><><>
These old pictures really brought me back to our good old days. Though it was difficult for her to grow up without fatherly love, I took all effort to ensure that she received the best and complete love from me. It was my prime determination when her father decided to leave the family to pursue his own way of life.
<><><><>
Surely, life was not all smooth for me; there were times where I could not forgive her for the mistakes she made, her misbehaviour or her betraying against my decision or instruction. When I lost my control, I punished her badly. I believed there must be time where I could have hurt her feeling deeply. There had been a period, we were not close as before. She would shut herself in her room and I kept myself busy with housework. Anyway....... that was the past. We are Mom and daughter and we really don't keep bad feeling at heart.
<><><><>
I am thankful that I have the chance to look at these old photos. Thanks to the Internet again for bringing us close even though we are now thousands of mile away.

No comments: