Monday, August 18, 2008

TROPICAL STORM FAY IS COMING !

SARASOTA IS UNSER HURRICANE WATCH: THAT MEANS IT CAN HAPPEN HERE WITHIN 36 HOURS!! ....... This is the news that keeps repeating over the radio and TV!!



What a "dreadful" news to me!!

I have no experience of bad storm in the past. This is why, I am very worried and concern how to handle if "Fay" is here !!!
I heard the news that from June to November is the rainy and stormy season in Florida some time ago, so, I started to read and listen to the weather reports. Before this, I was wondering why it is so important to have the weather report in almost all & Radio stations in USA . In my country, we only talk about rain, sun and haze.
I bought a NOAA weather Alert Radio last month since I learned that this is a "must " item during this period. And it is doing great to alert and update the storm condition in area around here. I have bought some other stuff for emergency use.

Now, I have got most of the items that we need. All important documents and dried stuff are gathered in one place, so when there is a alert to evaculate, we will put them in the car and run for our lives ....... :(:(:(:(



No comments: