Sunday, February 7, 2010

TEDDY & BUDDY

Teddy and Buddy are playing and chasing after few days together. When Teddy is aggressive he likes to bark at Buddy. Buddy does not like it then they will attack each other. At first we were worried if these 2 animals could get along in the house. Thank god, so far they are doing fine . I believe they will soon be able to eat and sleep together peacefully.

Teddy is very alert of the surrounding; sometime he is just nosy ! Whenever the birds flipped their wings he would wake up from his nap to go to the cage to see what happened to them. Teddy thought he has the responsibility to take care of the house. He acts like a Watch Dog !!


Teddy is an intelligent puppy. He is able to read our expression. When I woke up this morning, I didn't see Buddy so I asked Teddy , "Where is Buddy? " He understood what I asked, looked at me for once and won't dare to look at me again, walked away from me like a guilty child with his head down. When I asked him again and louder, he went hiding at a corner and cuddled like begging for pardon!. He knew he has been naughty chasing away Buddy.; and he could not find when the Buddy being hiding!! hmmmmm ..... these 2 little creatures really give us lots of fun.

Teddy Can't catch Buddy !

This is sharing time - they both like yogurt


Teddy does not like this dog who came over from across the street to our yard.



Teddy was trying to smell the other dog


Teddy is taking a shower just now

He is such a good boy who likes to be clean !


No comments: