Tuesday, February 23, 2010

IS THIS A BAD YEAR FOR ME ?

This morning I went to work for half a day and have to come home to rest since I was still coughing hard and blowing nose. I am also concern that It's not fair to spread this cold to other staff in the office.

Now, I began to question is this a bad tiger year for me ? Or that something undesirable is going to happen sooner than I guess? Whatever it is .. I believe I am ready for anything. I always believe that fate is there just like karma. In my religion, we believe we can eradicate our karma, we can converse poison to medicine with preserve and undefeated spirit. I am not strong in this; hence, I learn to take what's come. I'll let thing happen at its own pace and sequence.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Teddy likes to look at "Forever", this is what he normally does to stand up straight for a few second to see what's "Forever" is doing ?

Teddy can walk a few steps with this pose too


Teddy and Buddy like to play at night before bedtime. so
we have to put Teddy's bed in his crate and lock him up at night


This was the first time we took Teddy out to Dog Park to
meet some other small dogs. A group of us is going to form a
small Dog social Club soon
Never expect Teddy to be so sociable but he did great in playing
with all other dogs.
He was so outstanding and energetic running, chasing and playing


Teddy was having a little training to jump across the loop !!


OH Sure ... this is his proud Owner !
Now! Look at Teddy's dirty face after playing wildly !


At Last, we make peace for these two animals to be friendly with each other
It's our achievement!! We made it happened in less than 2 week's time !!


No comments: