Sunday, February 14, 2010

CHINESE NEW YEAR GIFTS FROM SUO MEIN; OUR VALENTINE'S DAY

Today is the Chinese New Year Feb 14th, 2010 and it's also the Valentine's day. this is the time that I miss my family more than any other days. For the Last Chinese New Year , I was back home in Malaysia to have my good time with my daughters, and all my Gan and Fong's family.
There was lots of foods and joy together.

My niece Suo Mein sent me some Chinese Lanterns and blouses that gave me the smell and feel of the Chines New Year. I am so excited and thankful to receive such precious gift from her. So, I hung up the lanterns together with the old lanterns that she sent me 2 years ago !! They brighten the whole house!



hmmmm.. I think that's the right place to hang the lantern and garland


This is the old lantern that Suo Mein sent to me 2 years ago .(attractive forever!)


It's not a tough job..... I can do it ! Don is busy taking picture of me !

Oh! this is such a pretty and traditional Chinese blouse that Suo Mein sent to me
The blouse is hard to get here and fits me perfectly ... likes tailor made !!!hehehehe!


Then....... a little bit of closer look on the blouse... not my face eh !

This is another "sexy" blouse that I have to think of something to make me look sexy ! ok ???

I think the blouse goes well with this chili red pants !
Oooph.. I forgot to match with my red shoes !! :(:(:(

These are the roses from Ah Don.... again,
look at the flowers and not my matured face , please !!
I was doing Tai Chi with these 2 bundles and Ah Don captured me in video ...
and he released it in youtube !! OMG!! so horrible
I look so funny in motion !!hahahahahahah

Roses....... after my arrangement!!


Don also receive something from me for the Valentine's day

A pair of pants ......

A small leather billfold to keep more $$$$$$$ in Tiger Year



After..... this..... we are going for a good meal to mark these 2 occasions.... Surely no Yee Sang or Lou Sang here...... but will have some Chinese food for sure !!

2 comments:

Su-Yee said...

Mom, the blouse are so nice!!! All 3 from Sis?

Mm said...

hahaha.... 2 of them... I am wearing ine to work today. Got good compliment from Some ppl in the shopping mall yesterday !! Thank you