Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I A M SICK AGAIN !!!

I am sick again this time ... down with bad throat, cough, running nose, congestion and cold. I didn't go to work yesterday. But, now I am pushing myself to work.... hoping that all these problems will be gone if I could get myself to focus on something more important. I was on the bed to rest, sleep for the whole day. Merely to hope that I can regain my energies to fight again the sickness.

Life is too short... just a couple of days ago one of my ex-colleague informed me that one of our old colleague collapsed during his badminton game and did not have a chance to regain his consciousness. He is gone ......how sad !


So, I must set my time straight from down on... I need to take care for myself; no other people can relieve your suffer or pain when you get sick. If I fell into the state of depression ... who will care for me ???

No comments: