Tuesday, August 4, 2009

TIME & LIFE CHANGING

It has been a while since I last wrote about those exciting items that I bought from the Garage sales. Since then, I have some other interesting clocks added to my collection..



By now I have more than 40 clocks in my collection. All clocks are working and displayed to remind me that time will keep moving no matter what. If I want to make thing happen, I should make it happens today. Yes, there is always "Tomorrow" for us to catch up. We fail to realize that once "today" is gone it falls into "Yesterday" ans we are not able to gain back the day to our lives any more. It is not possible for us to duplicate, rewind or change whatever we have done or happened yesterday. There is no way that we can re-date today to be 5th August 2009 this lifetime


However, once a while, I like to remain myself in the past. Perhaps there are things that I like to keep, situation that I hope to change; Some not quite good action that I hope to recall or even to hold back some bad decisions or some sweet moment that I hope will stay.



This is why I love to take and collect my own photos .............Each photo tells me how my image change with the passing of days,months and years that will never return to my life any more.

Our image will never be the same with the clicking of time .......every clock tells me I have to treasure every second that I have .......

The following 2 photos are definitely not my favourable collection. However, they are here to remind me that I look terrible and uncomfortable with long hair. Perhaps this should be my attempt to allow my hair to cover my ears ! :):):)

Now, I feel so much better with short hair.

When the age number is "+", my hair is "-" (:(:(:
I love my silver hair at both side..... Not need to highlight !! :):):):)





No comments: