Sunday, August 30, 2009

THERE GONE MY BELOVED ELDEST SISTER AI CHIN - TAI KA CHE

This is definitely not a good Sunday....


Su Yee brought me the bad news in the morning that my beloved eldest sister has passed away peacefully in the afternoon in one of the private hospitals in Malaysia. ( our time is 08/30/2009 2:00 AM).....




My Eldest sister is Ai Chin, I like to call her as "Tai Ka Che". she has been suffering from terminal illness and has her pancreas removed last September. Since then, she had been fighting strongly with this "devilish illness" until this July where her body was getting too weak to continue the fight! This could be the time she felt she has completed her missions for the family and in this world that she marched gradually towards the end of her journey


This news came at time while I was chatting and sending prayer to her ....... not what I anticipated to receive but it came TOO SOON.....



This is a hardest thing and most emotional experience to accept. I was very upset and sad for being unable to join the rest of my family to mourn for the loss of our beloved sister ; Also, I felt so bad that I was unable to offer my condolence and comfort to Fong family for the loss , the grief and the bereavement. I beg for the forgiveness!!!


From here, I could only hope and continue to pray that everyone is able to see beyond the sorrow and may the love and care given to my sister be shared and helped through the days ahead.


To my brother -in -law, Mr Fong, I thank you for all the care and love that you have shared and given to my beloved sister for over 50 years. You are a wonderful husband to my Tai Ka che. May all the past sweet memories you had with her remain to give you the strength to get over the loss soon. Remember, you have your lovely children and grand kids who love and care for you just as much as they loved my Tai Ka Che. I sincerely hope that you will adjust your life and move on. Your grand kids are there to give you joy and happiness. They all love you!! So, please accept my deepest sympathy for the loss of your beloved wife!



To all my nieces, Yee Mei , Molly, Suo Mein and husbands Bryan, Jo and John plus kids and my nephew Jason's family, I am beyond word to express how I appreciate your dedication of love and care for your mother during her life time. It is through your love, care that your mother has the desire and the will power to fight for survival till her last effort failed. Thanks to you all!


I strongly believe that my eldest sister is now in good hand; Soon, she will be in good company with our deceased parents and eldest brother in the other world and they will look at us moment to moment with smile.


These are precious collection of photos of happy moment in our memories

















My dearest Tai Ka Che,


You are the best sister in this world......

You loved and cared for all your siblings unconditionally tille the last minute of your life.....

Now ... you may be gone and no longer around in sight.....

We may not hear your voice or perhaps listen your complaint that came with advice.......

But, we know you are still watching us from above and still wanting us to be safe and better...

You will always remian in our hearts......

We love you just as much as we love our father, mother and eldest brother whom you are going to be with......

We were so lucky to have a Tai Ka Che like you...a warm and beautiful woman

Tai Ka che, I love you forever!!





Lastly, I like to dedicate this song to my Tak Ka Che.......... "GONE TOO SOON".........




Yes..... Why didn't she wait for my next trip home ? I missed holding her hands before she's gone !!
Please ignore the opening message from MJ.... just listen to the lyric of the song ........ "Gone Too Soon"!!!








No comments: