Sunday, July 12, 2009

IT'S MY LUCKY SATURDAY!!!

It's one of those days that we hope thing will move as planned, scheduled, and happened the way we wanted it to be . Yesterday was my normal routine for Saturday......Go Garage Sale. Nothing much could I expect during summer day. There is less garage sale to shop around.

But, it turned out to be even more interesting and exciting than I could have anticipated!
So, I got these pots that I can use when some of my plants need a bigger pots!!!
Asking price $10 ... my price $1.00


Asking Price $15....... My price $7.00 Come with dried flowers !




$2.00 for this original Painting ( No bargain. owner sold me cheap)

Then at our last stop, I spotted this wild peacock resting at one of the cars parked at the visitors parking lots. I went as close as possible so that I could snap the photos

As proud as Peacock ????


Say "Hello" to me ... " Do you have any food for me ? "

"Sorry, You are unexpected Friend, I don;t have anything for you!"

See How friendly is this proud peacock. I was touching its bead

I could have caught it home if I wasn't that aggressive & anxious to touch it !! :(:(
hmmmmm. if I ever have the chance to meet it again .. it will be mine....... for sure.

Meanwhile, I am happy with my 3 birds at home.... We love to look at them, play with them .. they are our darlings !! They give us joys & fun!! Ah Don tends to pamper "Forever" and I want to discipline her !! We have different approach to handle pets!! :(:(:(

See how beautiful is my "Forever "!!! She is growing Fast & "FAT" ha ha ha ha..

I love this picture. 2 parakeets are like penguins standing behind the " Forever "

"We are happy together at the patio. We like sharing food, fly a bit and back to get some foods but we do not like the idea of living in the same cage ! "

No comments: