Thursday, April 3, 2008

MY THOUGHT TODAY

I remember once someone told me ..... " You may not have many friends like other do,but ... if you do have one or two friends who are true, dear and real to you, you are good!"

This following notes that I copied from The Perfect Greeting make me wonder who would be the one appears standing there for me if I got in any of the following situations:

When you've lost your way down the road of life
and the shadows seem to loom...

When you see no hope as a new day dawns
and the emptiness seems to consume...

When you shed each tear and you feel inside
there could be no greater pain...

When you look outside to see the sun
yet all you can see is the rain...

When you drift in thought, feeling so alone
and you wonder just how you'll get by...

When you try to think of a positive thought
yet all you can do is sigh...

When you've reached the end
and with one last hope, you wish to find some cheer...

When you look in your heart
and with arms open wide,

You will see
I'll be standing here...


Written by: Donna Patri
May 30, 1999


.... the weather is Sarasota is warm & fine most of the days....
..... I hope my inner feeling would be kept as warm... but not quite.....
.......The Ching Ming Festival makes me very homesick......

No comments: