Tuesday, September 8, 2009

FOREVER PICTURE

This is the group photo of me with my 2 sisters and 4 younger brothers
( My 2nd elder Brothers was not around while this Pic was taken)


This photo is now even more valuable than before since my eldest sister
has gone to join my father, mother and eldest brother


This photo was taken at Eng Kui's house in Johor Bahru , Malaysia in 1997



Once, I asked my mother, " What is the thing that you are most proud of ?" She was then around her 60 something; she passed away at 83.

Her answer: " The only thing that make me happy and satisfied in nonetheless for having 9 children who are normal kids!"

How humble and true is her answer. This is why I respect my mother more than anybody in this world. She has so many good things for me to learn from.

I used be No 5 in between 2 elder brothers & sisters and 4 younger brothers. Now..... I am not !!

No comments: