Thursday, June 18, 2009

OUR 4TH ANNIVERSARY !

When people get older,(I like to use "matured" instead of "old"for myself !) , people wanted time to move slower but it spins even faster than before !!

This is particular true in my situation. It seems like only a couple of days ago that I was thinking very hard to decide should I come to USA or should I just drop the idea. But, I am right here is USA for more than 4 years and today is our 4th Anniversary.


To mark this occasion, Ah Don bought a cockatiel for me 2 days ago and we named it " Forever" Since our "whatever" is gone; we want this cockatiel to be with us forever just like our marriage.

I woke up early this morning as usual to prepare my breakfast and cook lunch to bring to work. But when Ah Don came from from upstairs he gave me a big hug and told me that he is very happy to marry me !!... What a nice & sweet word !!

I think, we have learned and got to know each other very well . We are fully aware that a good marriage is 2 ways and we have to be sincere, caring and understanding to each other.

When I went upstairs to get myself ready for work .... then I saw a Coach paper bag on our bed...... OH OH OH!!! it is a lovely Coach bag from Ah Don!!!

I love this Coach bag...it is very nice and elegant. Thank You Ah Don..... but you have to stop buying any more handbag to me......hahahahahaha....

After work, we went to Bangkok restaurant for dinner. No wine for me.... as I would feel sleepy after a glass.....It was a nice evening, good food & good talk !!:):):)


No comments: