Friday, June 26, 2009

OUR 3 BIRDS

These are our lovely pets.... Putera, Puteri and the new comer "Forever" the cockatiel.

"Forever" is tame,discipline,sociable and smart. She likes to stand on our shoulders. Unlike the other 2 parakeets, we still can't get close to them even after 9 months They were very scared when we first tried to put "Forever" into their cage. After few attempts, now they are fine for this new friend to hang around in their cage for a while !!! Sooner, we need to get a bigger cage for Forever.


See, this is the favorable place for "Forever" She likes to play with the chain !


Ah Don likes to carry her around.. She is his new love !

I was teaching "Forever" how to kiss... hmmm.. this is my first lesson.
She is learning fast......

The weather is very hot this summer..... I don't like hot sun.... For the fun of walking and hopping from one garage sale to another I have to bear the hot sun and the dark skin. Look at my hands and the arms. There are multi-color tone ! :(:(

I stopped taking much picture of myself recently. I noticed that my face has changed. Well, I hate to use the word "old" but it is written on my face !! I like to look at my old photos.... I think some oldest photos gave me sweet memory. The reason for putting my ugly photos here is to allow me to view them I am more "matured".... like when I am 70 ??


Wait ! I don't think I will live up to 70 because one fortune teller told me that I will die at 67....and it's really not very far away from now;


Do I worry ? No ! I am ready for the day to come. 2 great stars passed away yesterday. It is shocking and sad to hear someone die. We have to accept that every one has to die one day when on gets old. I really people who have strong fighting spirit to survive. Definitely...it won't be me. If I were diagnosed with terminal illness, I would opt to die. I don't want to go through horrible treatment. I can't stand to suffer the pain and the process of treatment.

This is my decision and I am writing it in my blog ... I want to die beautifully if possible
I am thankful to have a good family, a lovely husband and a wonderful daughter and now I have 3 birds to play with. What more should I ask beside good health ???

1 comment:

Su-Yee said...

mom, hapiness and good health for the ones that i love, the ones that love me, and for myself. this is what i ask for everyday. the birds are adorable! mom i got a new dog now! will blog about it later! omg!