Wednesday, December 3, 2008

MY PET (Whatever) IS GONE !!



Every evening when I reach home from work, the first thing I do is to look and talk to my 3 birds, Putera, Puteri and Whatever.

I like my "Whatever" more than the other 2 parakeets; because Whatever is very active and clever; He will turn his head right & left to look at me and then start singing and hopping in the cage. I like watching him. But .... this evening when I came to the cage. he ws lying still and not moving ..... He is dead and he is gone.


I held his tiny body and started crying!! He has not been active for the last few days. I thought it might be due to the change of weather. I was wrong! Whatever was sick !


Recently, Whatever has just started to come out from the cage, moved around for a while then hopped in to the cage again. It was such a plesure to see Whatevere specially when he can be touched and was getting close to me. But now I have lost my Whatever... I can never hear him singing.... jumping, hopping...I don't know would I be able to get another bird like Whatever??


Putera & puteri are equally lovely but they are not as smart as Whatever. But I have to make them my darling bird to replace my loss of "Whatever"


1 comment:

Su-Yee said...

hi mom, sorry to hear that:(