Monday, December 29, 2008

MY X'MAS GIFTS FROM AH DON

It has been a while since I last updated our blog.

Reason..... we have been very busy with office work ( reached home about 8 PM) and did some last minute shopping for X'mas Gifts for family members.

Normally, I did not list what I wanted for X'mas to Ah Don particularly for this X'mas. I kept my mouth shut when he asked me what I wanted ! Why ??? Because he would take note of what I wanted !!

This happened last year.... When he asked me what I wanted for X'mas, I told him jokingly that I wanted a 32" monitor for my pc. And guss what ???? On the X'mas eve, he carried one box from the car to me !!!! It was a 32 " screen !!! It was definately too big for me a size "S" person!!!

The box was unopened, returned and replaced with a 23"screen.

So guess what did he get me this X'mas ????

We exchanged our gift early in the morning....since we have to catch the morning flight to New ( We were visiting Jason , Chris and their kids).

I bought him a red T Shirt and a dress pants.

And he bought me all these gifts below......


No 1 ......... A pearl neckle & ear rings



No 2 ............. A DKNY watch
(that I happened to "take a look" in one other store)

NO 3.................. A Diamond neckle


No 4 ..................... A Notebook

( that I can use in Malaysia)



WOW .......they are great gifts !!!!!


I told him not to spend so much on me!!


He answered...... " You worked so hard! you reserve to have them !"
Well !!! Well !!! Sound so sweet! isn't it ???? Thank You Thank You Ah Don!!


Now if you asked me why am I so stingy to him ???


Well well......My answer is simple >>>>>>> because he is receiving my gift everyday.... I take care of him every day.......every moment as a wife, as a partner and as a friend!!!
That being the case,I am getting worry if he can take care of himself when I am away ............


That's right...... I will be going back to Malaysia in January 2009. for a month........ I am excited to be able to see my daughter, my brothers, sisters and all my nieces and nephew very soon....... I am going to celebrate the Chinese New Year with them ......I missed 2 Chinese New years!!!!
I missed so many thing back there ........



1 comment:

Su-Yee said...

you lucky gurl!