Saturday, November 15, 2008

GRATITUDE------- THOUGHT OF TODAY

Gratitude

The above is dedicated to Ah Don who has been kind to me sometime ; Like taking me out to Garage sale on most Saturday!!! Terima Kasih Ah Don for your kindness.

Honestly, without this hobby, I don't know how to pass my weekends; I do not have any other activities to keep me away.

Some friends asked me why am I still working?

My reasons are very simple.......

No 1........I want to prove that my brain is still ok to perform Office
task.

No 2 ...... I love US$$$$$ so that when I spend $$$ I don't have to
think in term of RM

No 3....... I will be bored to death if I were to be left alone at home
and doing nothing !!! I don't watch TV except some reality shows at night.

I guess these reasons are good enough for me to remain at work as long as I am healthy and fit.

1 comment:

BYL-And-Ah-Don said...

"SOMETIME" ???????????

Well, TQ love. XXXOOOXXX :) :)