Sunday, October 12, 2008

My DAUGHTER - LIEW SU-YEE

Just realized that I did not write anything in my blog for October ! Imagine how time flies......
My daughter is now 29 Years from YESTERDAY !!!

Here she is!!


I have missed celebrating her Birthday for the 3rd Year. Originally, I have the thought of going back in October so that I can celebrate the Birthday for her. Then, I have to defer my plan because, my youngest brother and the family are coming to Canada to attend my nephew Dawang's graduation ceremony in Toronto on 18th October; they left S'pore yesterday and will arrive Vancouver today to visit their Daughter Sze Xian, she is in the college.

After the ceremony, they will visit me ! I am so exciting and can't wait seeing them here! This is the 2nd time that they visit Canada & USA. The last trip was in September 2006. We took them to New York city and Atlantic City as well as the shopping spree at the Outlet mall and the Flea Market.

For this trip, we are planning to visit most of the attractions in Orlando, San Fransisco and Las Vegas.

Ok, let come back to my daughter's Birthday, I did not get her any Birthday Present yet. I thought of buying her a Video Camera but she declined because she said it is more convenient to get one with local warranty and also she does not need one. You know..... it is not easy to think about buying present for my daughter. But, one thing for sure and that I know is whatever come from Nike will suit her; that's why I am going to get her something from Nike. I can get my brother to pass to her when they return to Malaysia! .... hmmmm I can save the postage to top up the price of gift to her !

I sent her some e cards prior to 10.10. then followed with my creation of 15 slides of Birthday Cards in power point for her.

She is my little girl ......... though she has her own characters and personality, we do share some similarities - she is a self-disciplined and determined person just like ME !!!

Another similarity can be seen unless she changed her mind to speed up , otherwsie she is just like ME too -late marriage ... My first marriage was at my age of 30 going to 31. So, the questio is ........Is she going to get marry any earlier ???? Good question right !

I am very happy that she really have a good time for her birthday, I like to thank Alex and all her members & friends who made my daughter happy as ever before !!

For more information, go to her blog......http://su-yee.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Su-Yee said...

awwwwwwwww......thanks mom! love u lvoe u love u!