Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Reply To "WE HAVE A PROBLEM !!!"

Yes, the AC is on all day. But, it is programmed to change during the day. 6:30 to 9:00 - 26C, 9:00 to 17:30 - 29C, 17:30 to 23:00 - 26C, 23:00 to 6:30 - 27C The problem here in Florida is that the summertime is very warm with high humidity. This is prime conditions for the dreaded BLACK MOLD !!! If you get mold in the house then a.) It is Very Very Very difficult to get rid of the mold. and b.) It will KILL you !!! So, must keep the AC running to both cool the house and keep the humidity down.

In terms of the fan, I turn the ceiling fan on every night !! I have learned to cover my legs to avoid the cramps and I can deal with the clogged head in the morning (it clears within an hour after I get up).

Sooooooooo, do we have a problem ??? :)) :)) :)) :))

In terms of the young lady (Jaclyn), I have already observed that she has changed a LOT in the past three years. I think this visit will go very well. Everyone just needs to keep an open mind and make a few little adjustments and it will all be fine. :) :)

Just my thoughts.

No comments: