Thursday, June 26, 2008

WE HAVE PROBLEMS !!!

The weather is getting super hot these days.... up to 90.

We have to set the air conditioning system runing the whole day so that the house temperature will remain cool at our desired temperature. This is nice, when we come home from work!!

But, It is not a good idea when it comes to our sleeping time ................... This is where our problem starts >>>>>>>>>>>>

I do not like to have the air-con running the whole night;
Reason : when it get too cold, I will pull/snatch the whole blanket to my end. ..... Ah Don suffers !! Not Fair !

I used to sleep with window opened to ensure better ventilation. This is not allowed !!! Someone said "During the hot season, we have to close all doors and window to prevent the heat coming to the house.!"

Okie OKie , No problem, So, I bought a small fan to place on the night stand to let it blow onto my face when I sleep. Sound good!

But, the problem still not solved !!! Why ??

Ah Don does not like the fan ( even it is just a 6" fan! ), the fan will blow his head and clog up his nose !!! Not nice again !!!

" What about that ceiling fan that you have in the in the room ?? " you asked .

" Yeah ! but that fan will blow directly on our feet. Ah Don can't stand it. He will have cramp feet in the morning. He suffers again !!!

Now, do you think we have a Problem here !!

Any solution ???

I do have one !!!

Should I put him to sleep in the guest room ??? ha hahahaha....

Shhhhhhh... I hope he will miss this blog. Otherwise he is going to get annoyed ....... :(:(:(:(


*****************************************************************
Next problem???

Yeah, I think I will have another problem very soon !!! ..... guess what ???

One young lady will be coming to stay with us for a couple of weeks..........

In 2005, she came to stay with us in New Jersey together with her sister. I was very new to this country at that time. The bad experience that I received almost driven me to pack my luggage and leave!!!

You asked me " Are you serious? "

Yes! I was!! because my daughter was all alone by herself. She was sick and admitted to the hospital. No one looked after her! And, I was serving people who did not appreciate !!

Anyway, I only hope that this young lady will behave better and than Ah Don will know how to handle the situation since he should know me better by now.

**********************************************************************************
Just my thought.....

No comments: