Thursday, August 5, 2010

AH DON IS A RED LOBSTER

Don went to the Beach with his daughter.....on Tuesday; I am working.... do not think it's fun to be at the beach under the hot sun .... also ..... ( shihhhhh...the reason that I like to keep it to myself)

He was hanging and enjoying the sun & the water....... ( which I am sure, he did !)

Few hours later........I saw him turning into a red lobster......

Thought he has the fun time to have his body tanned...........WOW !!!!

Not quite....... I have to apply lotion to his upper body to cool his burning skin .............

Then, after dinner... he has to put on a thick winter sweater & pants..........he was chilled !!!

He has the high fever....... he got sun-sick !!!!!

Seriously, I never heard about this and never imagine that the sun can be this bad !!

He checked online and learn that serious sun-sick can kill !!!

OMG... is he going to die ??? of course NOT!!! but, it's enough for him to suffering .........he could not wake up from the couch !

Today,( Thursday ) he came to work for half a day.... and he is heading to the beach again ............. because he wants to spend his time with his daughter.

Well, well, well,......... only hope that he will not be a cooked lobster when I get home this evening.

He is a GREAT Father who deserves to be respected & loved ...........

Who are they to hate me for maried to this man ???

What are in their MINDS ???

No comments: