Saturday, December 5, 2009

HOME ALONE AGAIN!

Yeah..... I am alone again !! Ah Don went to California to visit his brother Tom since last Wednesday. Tom was in the hospital for a while after returning from their trip to China in October. He was not doing well when we first got the news. Ah Don loves his brother so he decided to stay a bit longer to be with Tom. I am happy to hear that Tom is getting better and has been discharged from the hospital.

Since I am alone, I tried not to do anything that requires labor. I am afraid to have any incidental fall or cut because there is no one to help me.

While going through the TV channel two days ago, I found this Sino TV at channel 281!!!It's a Chinese Channel. Now, I have the opportunity to watch some fun shows & Chinese movies. :):):)

This afternoon, suddenly, I have the urge to do some floral arrangement. So these are 2 pots of artificial flowers placed at both side of the TV in the family room.


Next, I also have the X'mas tree up in the living room !

One for the Left


One for the Right


A simple X'mas Tree


Busybody " Buddy" is playing with Santa

No comments: