Sunday, November 8, 2009

IT'S GARDENING DAY!

We have been thinking of transplant potted plants to the yard for a while; somehow, there is always other things seemed to be more important.

Yesterday, we bought some additional plants form one of the garage sales. That gave us an urge to work on the plants right away. We managed to plant the new ones but did not have time for the transplanting. the day is getting dark much early during fall. That's the good time for mosquitoes to come out for their victims. Mosquitoes here are very fierce!! Before I could escape I already got few bites with big "bump" on my arms and legs. The bites are painful and itchy. I am yet to find the right medicine to stop the itch. Terrible !!!

This morning as soon as we finished our breakfast, we continued with the gardening work!

Don started his work first, this pic was taken through the lanai Screen !!!

This is my precious plant !

I'm getting tired! where should I plant this 2 ?

Have to leave some space between plants for growth!


Need some landscaping skill - taught by Ah Don!


Don was cleaning the lanai- Good job, love!

Time to relax with a good smile in the yard!


It's almost 3 PM now.... time to feed ourselves......................... There will be more work to do next week when we have to make way for the bigger plants!!!
Can't wait to see all my plants are doing well!!

No comments: