Sunday, May 10, 2009

MY MOTHER DAY 1Oth MAY 2009

Woke up this morning around 8 am, walked to my bathroom, without my glasses on, I saw something like a toilet roll near the sink. ( Ah Don & I have separated wash room for use ). When I got closer it was a jar of Peanuts wrapped with Message & and a heart created by Ah Don!!

Ha ha ha.. I could not stopped laughing !!! This is the first time he ever created such " wrapping paper " for me ! He is lazy to creat card !!! Thank you Thank You for making such a big effort !!A big Hug Hug to Ah Don!

Next, I have some other surprise downstairs..........Another jar at the Kitchen !!

After that, there was a classy black paper bag on my table !!

Guess what 's there ???????

It is a "Mont Blanc" Fountain Pen - Platinum Line!!! What a black beauty in my eyes!!!

I have been longing and loving to own a good pen !! And I think I have mentioned that accidentally to Ah Don when I bought one Cross Fountain Pen from one garage sale a couple of weeks ago. I have one pair of Mont Blanc Ball Points from my Ex Boss in Malaysia on my 10 anniversary. I used them only on good occasion. They are special to me .

Thank You and Love You for being so thoughtful !!

I will treasure this pen as much as our relationship!

I also know that it is very expensive and I always stop you from spending too much on me !

In the afternoon, we went for a good lunch ..... full baby Ribs with some wine; Unfortunately, after taking the wine, I felt very sleepy so we did not proceed with any other activities...

I asked Ah Don " Why the wine could make me sleepythese days?"

hmmm the answer is not very nice " Because..... you are getting OLD!"

Hey ! Stop it..... You use the wrong word.....It should me "Matured" Not " OLD " Understand ????
Sweet Mother Day Card

Not the Toilet Roll !!! It's Peanuts

Balck Beauty - Mont Blanc Fountain Pen


What I got for Mother Day 05/10/2009



2 comments:

Unknown said...

lucky lucky lou yee!!

BYL said...

Thanks! Ah Mum.... He said in the card that I deserve more.... He is nice sometime! Hope everything is fine over there.