Wednesday, April 29, 2009

PLEASE!!! NEVER LET IT HAPPENS AGAIN!!!

It was a real terrible and horrible incident that happened yesterday !!

It was about time to leave the office that I thought I should boil some water for drinking tomorrow. It is a small electric kettle that won't take much time to boil about 3 cups of water. I was thinking that by the time either myself or Ah Don would come to the pantry to pick our lunch box for home, and we could off the current easily !!!

Back to home, I cooked the dinner. we sat and ate in front of the TV while watching the American Idol. This AI has been our favour show since we like to compete and bet on the result and guess who would be at the bottom three ..... After the show.... Ah Don continued with his other show "Fringe" and I started to check my e-mails ; talked to my birds " Putera & Puteri " for a while. Soon after that I felt so sleepy and headed upstairs ........ When I was half slept. Ah Don came to the bed .......I asked him to turn off the room light.... then only I remembered, I had not done something in the office....

I asked Ah Don " Did you off the kettle fro me when you last went in to the pantry ?"

Ah Don replied, " Nope ! I didn't notice that you are boiling water !"

OMG.... It was almost 11.20PM........... and we left office around 7.15PM !!!!! The kettle could have been dried and the office could have been on fire!!!!. " What to do ?? What to do ??"

I told Ah Don, we had to rush to the office immediately........but Ah Don asked me to stay and he left immeditely to the office.

This was the worse situation that I have been.I was so worried, nervous and frightened!! What happens if the office burn down ??

While having the fear and the all the negative thought in my mind, I started to chant very hard .........." Please...... don't let undesired incident happen !!

10 minutes after that, I called Ah Don..... ..... he told me nothing happened there! The water was still boiling..... and the water was half full !!!! Thanks Gohonzon and Ah Don.

This cute little kettle was bought from garage sales sometime ago, I use it only once in a while when I felt like making coffee in the office. I didn't know it dose such a wonderful job !!It keeps water warm after boiling !!!.

This incident serves me a good lesson......From now on I must be very careful and make sure all electrical appliances are off before leaving home TO BE SAFE!!!

PLEASE........ NEVER LET IT HAPPENS AGAIN !!!

No comments: