Sunday, March 2, 2008

THE LOSS

First of all, it's sad to hear that Uncle Al passed away last Thursday night ending his last journey of life.............I did not know much about him cause I only met him twice; but I can imagine that he could be a very joyous person by character..... eh.. someone also told me that he liked Girls.... that's interesting! I will remember him through the following picture because I made a sick person smile heartily to my camera

To the family of Uncle Al ......................Please accept our condolences

"Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

We are sorry for your loss."

*************************************************************************

1 comment:

Su-Yee said...

i am sorry to hear that. condolences. but i am sure uncle al will have angels by his side:)